To start off my day ….. wake up at 6:30am for 8:00am classes every…single…day.
My makeup collection is for the most part drug store products the only thing I use that is not drugstore is the Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Pallet thanks to my lovely boyfriend. The rest is drugstore that you can get at Walmart, Ulta, CVS, Target, etc.
- First things first, if I forget to put it on the night before, I will usually put some moisturizer on my face especially during the cold months. I tend to have dryer skin while its cold.
- I put on my concealer which is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, and not gonna lie, this whole line of Maybelline is great! I have the lightest shade and it is still a little to dark sometimes so be careful if you go to buy it. I put it under my eyes ( for those 6:30 morning under-eye circles ), and on my trouble areas.
- I then put dots of foundation all over my face and then use a brush to spread it out. I use the Elf Cosmetics foundation and this as well is some really good foundation for really cheap. I had never tried it before until this past Christmas because my mom put it in my stocking. Thanks Mom!
- Next I use the Fit Me powder by Maybelline in 120 which has been my shade forever. As you can see I love this brand! I use a regular powder brush from the bamboo eco tools brushes ( can also be found at drugstores ).
- I then apply blush ( Kat Von D – Shade & Light Blush ) on my cheeks and then contour with some Revlon Bronzer. Using some off brand makeup brushes from the drugstore. Never pass those up, they work just as well!
- Next, if I decide to do some eye makeup which most of the time I do, I will use either my Naked 2 Palette or the Loreal La Palette Nude 1 or 2. I tend to put a tan-ish color in my crease and then a golden shadow followed by a white or cream for my crease and inner corner. If I want to make it more elaborate, I will put a darker shade in my outer corner. Then, I go back to my eyes with some eyeliner, I use the maybelline Khoal liner in either gray or black on my top and bottom, but only in the outer corner so that my eyes don’t look smaller.
- Throw on some of your favorite mascara and you’re all set. My favorite right now is both the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black and the Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara in Black.
No matter what you place on your face, you are still beautiful as you are. Having fun with makeup isn’t a bad thing just let the real you shine through.
This is my daily makeup routine as a college girl. I hope you enjoyed! If you have any products to recommend, or want me to try and do a review let me know in the comments!
Like my Facebook Page as well! I will be updating that on all the current and upcoming posts, and maybe something special here and there. *wink,wink*
♥ Ashlee Nicole