First I want to send a HUGE thank you to Jemma Love for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I started my blog not knowing if it was going to go anywhere, but seeing things happen like this make me feel so accomplished and love the fact that people are enjoying my content! Everyone go show her some love!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Write them new questions.
- List the rules and let other bloggers know that you nominated them.
These are the questions that Jemma asked me along with the answers:
- What is your favorite thing to blog about? i.e. reviews, tutorials, etc.
My favorite thing to blog about is probably anything beauty related. Beauty advice comes so natural to me so writing posts is not hard at all. I love giving advice to people and when it is about something I love, makes it even better. I also get so happy when people respond greatly to what I have to say.
2. If you could move to any country, where would you move to?
This was such a tough question to answer but if I had to choose one place it would honestly be Ireland. I chose Ireland because I am of Irish decent and I would love to experience the land that my ancestors did. One of my really close friends also took a trip to Ireland and the pictures he brought back where AMAZING! It is such a beautiful place and I feel as if there is always adventure waiting in a place like that.
3. What is the one beauty product you can’t live without?
The number one beauty product that I could not live without would be either mascara or nail polish. If you keep up with my posts, you know that I post A LOT of nail related stuff. I love anything to do with my nails because even if I don’t have any makeup on what so ever, I still feel great when my nails are polished. I also chose mascara though for the same reason. I could go out with only mascara on and feel just as beautiful as if I had a full face of make up on.
4. What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is a horse. I live in a pretty country area so there are farms everywhere. I have loved horses since I was little and no matter what, If I have the chance to hop on a horse, I will. When I ride them, I feel so free. They are such gorgeous yet strong animals.
5. How do you relax after a long day?
After a long day I tend to either lay down and watch YouTube videos, edit blog posts, read other blogs, or even paint my nails. You know how everyone has that one thing that calms them down if they are upset or frustrated, well painting my nails is actually that one thing for me.
Questions for my Nominees:
- What is your most used app on your phone?
- How old were you when you started blogging?
- What’s your favorite make-up brand?
- What’s your favorite color? Why?
- If you could bring back any fashion trend from the past, what would it be?
Congrats to all of my nominees! I can’t wait to see your responses!
Thank You for Reading! Have a GREAT day!
♥ Ashlee Nicole