When I was going to start a blog, I was also a full time student and a part time employee. I tried to look through the internet about other college bloggers and how you can manage the many schedules but didn’t have much luck.
That means that I decided to give out my tips as a college blogger.
- You don’t have to spend money to start a blog! – Before I started my blog, I thought in order to actually go somewhere then you had to buy different programs and things, but guess what…. YOU DON’T!
- Start with a free platform. – WordPress.com and/or Blogger.com. They are both free to join and they are easy to work with. I have seen opinions that blogger is easier for beginners but I decided to choose WordPress and I love it!
- Find something that you love! – Everyone tells you to find your Niche and that is completely true but it also needs to be something that you are in love with. I have the biggest passion for beauty and fashion and love to keep up with trends and things so that it what I considered my niche. My biggest advice is to find the number one things that you enjoy learning and writing about because if you run out of things to say about a topic, your going to feel stuck.
- Start free until you have the money to invest. – You need to choose the free option in order to feel out the blogging process until you know whether or not you want to invest time and money into it.
- LOVE IT! – Love what you do! If you don’t enjoy it then there is no point especially if you work from home.
I hope that this information helps some of you. Let me know in the comments!
Thank You for Reading! Have a GREAT day!
♥ Ashlee Nicole